Reimagining the future through Innovation. The stage is set.
Participate. Produce. Propagate.
Why should you participate
Innovate. Improvise. Inspire.
The past is beyond change, the future is what belongs to us. Join QuEST Ingenium India, today.
- An innovation opportunity that transcends beyond barriers, beyond engineering fields, beyond study areas.
- Instrumental in helping solve future challenges while in bridging the gap between the industry and academia.
- Career launching program for the most promising minds to pave the path for a better, safer and smarter world.
Winner: “Microbial Biosensor” by Gubbala Phani Chandra, Buddarapu Sai Rakesh, Kadali Sai Tarun and Mahankali Prem Kumar – Vishnu Institute Of Technology
1st Runner-up: “Space Debris Analysis” by Anirudh N Sharma, Ashish Singh, Tanveer Ahmed and Rahul Rawat – Lovely Professional University
2nd Runner-up: “Smart Home” by Elijah Gould – Kent University
Selection Process –
How to participate
There are three stages of review:
Stage 1 – Abstract & Project Submission followed by Plagiarism Check
Each team’s abstract and project report will be reviewed by a panel after qualifying the plagiarism check. Then, based on the quality of work presented in the report (and other submitted artifacts), Top 100 projects will be selected.
Stage 2 – Project & Video Review
Stage 3 – Finale
Get a Chance to Win
- Mentorship from Industry experts
- Network with Global Student Fraternity
- Showcase your idea to a global crowd
& visit to customer facility
- Closing date for project submissions – 1st October, 2020
- Top 10 finalists announcement - 1st November, 2020
- 10 finalists to attend all-day Ingenium event - 16th January, 2021
- Event location: Hyderabad
Submissions – Eligibility
The competition is open to all students pursuing an engineering degree in India (BE/BTech 3rd /4th Year). All you need is passion for engineering and creativity that reflects in your project. Students graduating in the year 2020-2021 are encouraged to participate with no restriction in terms of engineering disciplines.