Reimagining the future through Innovation.
Participate. Produce. Propagate.
Why should you participate
Innovate. Improvise. Inspire.
The past is beyond change, the future is what belongs to us. Join QuEST Ingenium India, today.
- An innovation opportunity that transcends beyond barriers, beyond engineering fields, beyond study areas.
- Instrumental in helping solve future challenges while in bridging the gap between the industry and academia.
- Career launching program for the most promising minds to pave the path for a better, safer and smarter world.
Get a Chance to Win
- Mentorship from Industry experts
- Network with Global Student Fraternity
- Showcase your idea to a global crowd
& visit to customer facility
Winner: “Microbial Biosensor” by Gubbala Phani Chandra, Buddarapu Sai Rakesh, Kadali Sai Tarun and Mahankali Prem Kumar – Vishnu Institute Of Technology
1st Runner-up: “Space Debris Analysis” by Anirudh N Sharma, Ashish Singh, Tanveer Ahmed and Rahul Rawat – Lovely Professional University
2nd Runner-up: “Smart Home” by Elijah Gould – Kent University
Selection Process –
How to participate
There are three stages of review:
Stage 1 – Abstract & Project Submission followed by Plagiarism Check
Each team’s abstract and project report will be reviewed by a panel after qualifying the plagiarism check. Then, based on the quality of work presented in the report (and other submitted artifacts), Top 100 projects will be selected.
Stage 2 – Project & Video Review
Stage 3 – Finale
- Closing date for project submissions – 31st July, 2021
- Event location: Pune
Submissions – Eligibility
The competition is open to all students pursuing an engineering degree in India (BE/BTech 3rd /4th Year). All you need is passion for engineering and creativity that reflects in your project. Students graduating in the year 2021-2022 are encouraged to participate with no restriction in terms of engineering disciplines.