Deliverables for the competition will be sought in below mentioned stages:
A 500 word abstract of the project need to be submitted at the time of entry.
This abstract must include:
- Description of the problem
- Description of the design process
- Description of the proposed solution
- Potential benefits of the solution
The final reports should be submitted to QuEST Global at the time of entry. These deliverable reports should be an extract of the thesis and cover the following:
- Summary of the project
- Achievements against objectives that were set out
- Technical details covering the project
- Issues/challenges faced
The video should be submitted to QuEST Global at the time of finalization of projects after being asked to do so. This video will be played on the Finale.
The video should cover the following: –
- Objective of the project – 15 secs
- Sustainability of the Project (Covering 3P Concept) – 60 secs People (how it impacts people’s lives) – 20 secs
- Profit (how it can be used after successful implementation to generate revenue) – 20 secs
- Process (how feasible it is in terms of implementation) – 20 secs
- Technical details of the project – 60 secs
- Walk around and Working – 60 secs
- Challenges Faced – 15 secs
- Mentor’s Talk – 15 secs
- Creative thoughts on the project – 15 secs
- The video should not exceed 4 mins (240 secs) and should cover the pointers mentioned above.
- No background noise should be present.
- Do not keep switching between Landscape and Portrait mode. Maintain one format.
- The audio should be clear (please play, edit and finalize before sending).